Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

13 yrs


I was looking back at all my pics and was thinking of all the wonderful memories I have...WE have. My husband and I are celebrating our 13 yr of marriage this month. A lot of people "oooo...13", but I say, "Ya! Wahoo!.." . 13 is my lucky number and I am loving being married and having a family and sharing my life. It's been a heck of a ride and a whirl wind for sure, but I wouldn't change a thing. My husband loves me more than you could ever know and I love him just the same.
The picture on the right was taken on one of our many outdoor adventures. Jay found this stone and carved our intials into it and placed it on this stump. I love it! It reminds of a poem he once wrote me..."Roses are red, Violets are blue, it's official between me and you" and he signed it " I-L-Y". Which ment I love Y..yellow, yogurt, whatever started with Y. Only because we had just started dating and thought how could I love someone this much so early, but it is what it is and it has lasted for 13+ yrs and I justed wanted to take a moment and cherish my hubby. I Love You! With all my heart, for all my life....ALWAYS.
Posted by Picasa