Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Adam's Guitar (Gr. 6)

I love the sound of an acoustic guitar. Adam has started to play. He is quite good and has a very powerful strum, which makes a very beautiful sound. I love how the sound echos down the hall and down the stairs to where I am sitting at the kitchen table having my tea.
I see how he is getting confident in his playing and in himself. He is learning to play "Have a Nice Day" by Jon Bon Jovi. Can you imagine...with all the artists out there today he loves U2 and Bon Jovi. Truely classic artists for my husband and I. I enjoy watching him play so much I forget to grab my camera and get him in action. There are just somethings you have to see with you own two eyes and not just through the lense of the camera. I am very proud of Adam's playing and how excited he is to go to his music teachers house. Adam can't wait to get an electric guitar...we'll see:o) It has be so intersting watching his come into his own thing this year. How he is changing into this little man. Getting ready for middle school...YIKES! So for know I will relish in the echoing sounds of guitar in my house and smile at the way he brings music to my heart. I love you my Adam!
Posted by Picasa