Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friends at the River

What a wonderful way to end the day. Adam decided it was time for him and Justin to break out there bikes and go for a ride. So Jay got them all ready and off we went. Through the secret passage way to "Narnia" and out onto the street, where we dream of houses and trailers and what the future will bring. Through passage #2 and up onto the trail. Most of the time our boys get along...I mean there brother's and boys will be boys, but you get them out on the trail and something amazing happens. They become best friends. Using there imagination, talking about school, the video game they played that morning, and what they will do when we get home. Then there is that famous question..."remember that time?". They laugh and act silly and sometimes when we're walking they walk arm in arm. That reminds me I'm doing a good job.
Today was really no different, but on bikes while Jay and I walked behind listening to them chat and chat ourselves. Except on the way home we past the farm that we always pass and normally the donkey's are in the field "HeeeeHaaaawing", but today there were horses, cows, and 3 baby calves. We usually see calves at Nana and Papa's farm, but today they were right here in the city...on a farm. The little baby calf was right up at the fence and ofcourse my animal lover Adam had to go down and try and feed it. He loves animals soooo much! Next thing you know the horses came over, too. Why bend over when someone will hand the grass right to you?! It was AWESOME. Even Adam said so...."That was the best!"
Once again it reminds me to be thankful for all the little moment life brings to us. How we are so lucky to live in a city that's a country town. How I have the best of both worlds. These are the moments when Life Whisper's.....
Posted by Picasa