Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Horse Lover!




On a beautiful overcast day Ms. M and her mom (my BFF) came for a walk with us in the hopes to find some horses. Well, we did better than that...we found horses she could feed and pet! Did I mention the donkey family...HEEELLO! Bliss!
Seeing the joy on her face is such a gift. I feel so blessed to still have little ones in my life. They find pure pleasure in the simplest things. She reminds me that the smallest things are sometimes the biggest gifts!
Ms. M had a smile from ear to ear and that's the moment when Life Whispered!
Posted by Picasa