Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Birchwood Dairy Farm


I scream, you scream...we all scream for ice cream! Aaah! Our favorite summer past time. Who doesn't love a scoop of there favorite flavor in a yummy waffle cone, regular cone or a bowl?
This is our favorite ice cream shop in the summer. The drive through the country is wonderful. The view is spectacular. The farm is fun for the kids. Old fashioned tractors to sit on. The animals in the petting pen...Goats were there this time. To top it all off the yummies ice cream treat. The are the things that make me smile!
Posted by Picasa