Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

35th B-day


35! What does that mean to me? I'm not really sure. I thought I would be so many thing by now. I thought I would have gone to school, started my own business...capturing those perfect moments with my camera. Life has certainly taken a turn. Transferring here and there...

I guess 35 means I am where, I am in life because that's the plan. I have sacrificed to be a good Mom.
I HAVE captured moments...of my family, of things that matter most to me. My time to shine will come. Someday...I hope. Until then I will feel young and heart. Dream larger than myself. Know I made the right choices....and have FAITH in myself. My Mum did and does...that's why my middle name is Faith. She always knew!

Soooo Happy Birthday to me...a celebration of things to come and a future that goes beyond my wildest dreams!
Posted by Picasa