Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Going back in time




So I am going back in time. Not to far though. I just want to talk about what a blessing this Christmas was for me. For the 1st time in a VERY long time my family was here for Christmas. My Mom, My 2 Brother's and my Sister. We even had an addition to the family...Jenny (my baby brother's girlfriend)! Although some of our family was missing. Jay's Mom, Dad and Sister were in the USA celebrating together. We thought of them. Even though they were there, they were here in our hearts.



Having family here was the best gift.



Sometimes, when we get together I hear circus music. We laugh till we cry! We chat about everything, play cards, hang out, laugh, laugh, and laugh some more. It is completely wonderful.



Our little boys were on cloud 9. They enjoyed playing video games, drawing, and playing Basketball with 'The Uncles' and Auntie Bec.



I truely think the happiest person, although it could have been a close tie, was my Mum. She had all 4 kids, 2 grandkids and Jay all under 1 roof. I think if I listened really hard I could have heard the clouds part and angels sing. Aaaaaaawe!



There were so many blessing to count. I am truely greatful that we had this time together. You never know were life takes you and these are some of the moments I will look back on and cherish!



That's what Christmas 2010 was for me!