Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day...a day filled with things Dad loves. For my husband that means a dreary day, a hot coffee, a great movie, a walk by a large body of water, and US! Jay loves just resting on the couch on hearing all the noises of the house. The kids playing or arguing....laughing or wrestling. I'm usually tinkering around doing something, too. There is a family movie put on and popcorn popped and some serious snuggling.

All and all the perfect day for our DAD! Happy Father's Day to my Love.

Posted by Picasa