Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brothers


I really adore this photo. If you look really close you can see the love Justin has for Adam. There is a little curl in his cheek as he looks up to his older brother.
I really like how the sun is just coming down on the distant mountians and how the rays of God are there to say "Good Night"...it was a beautiful evening. The feel of cool sand on your feet after a hot day of body surfing and wave jumping. It reminds me how important time with your family is and the memories we are giving our kids to pass on to there's and something to hold onto when we're gone.