Little Wonder

Little Wonder

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer! I am a wife to my amazing husband who always shines for me. I am a mom, which is full of teachable moments, challenges, and great endevours. I am a great friend. I am ME! A human full of love...always looking for inspiration and joy in the small things and the things that surprise me most. I am to be a great many things...writer, photographer and whatever my heart desires.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ethan


This is a wonderful picture of the cutest little man and new big brother..Ethan. He just walked over to the window like I'm sure he often does and assumed the position. I loved all the little finger prints on the window, which represented all the times he saw something he just had to point out to his mommy. I love the way the tree is blurred in the back ground. So pieceful and willing to share the view with this curious little man. I feel so blessed to be able to capture these moments....